Saturday, June 25, 2011

vw transporter t5

images 17.05.2011 vw transporter t5. 52 MPG VW Transporter T5 TDI
  • 52 MPG VW Transporter T5 TDI

• dvb123
    02-03 10:03 AM
    I cannot post the company name here because it maybe a copyright issue. A consulting company advertises ROW guys/gals to join their company .It tells a story about a ROW guy who worked in a fortune 500 company for 5 years but they did not file a green card for him. He joined SAGA and got his green card immediately and the whole process from PERM - GC card took less than 9 months.

I think his perm got cleared in less than 3 months and he must have filed i-140/i-485 concurrently. Thus he must have got a GC in 9 months.

Congratulations to XYZ for receiving his Green Card from XYZ as well. XYZ had applied for his labor on 1/30/2007 and received his final Green Card approval on 9/13/2007- that is less than 9 months. His case was filed under the EB2 category. He is a citizen on South America who was working for IBM for 5 years and was no where with his Green Card with the them. He then made a transition to XYZ and we filed his case immediately and today his final stage, I-485, has been approved as well.

wallpaper 52 MPG VW Transporter T5 TDI vw transporter t5. 2011 Vw Transporter T5
  • 2011 Vw Transporter T5

• ChainReaction
    12-12 12:57 PM
    Guys I have a basic question if filing for 140 and 485 concurently is rule that uscis can change.. why cant they change a rule to file for EAD and AP after 140 is approved. Since these two are seperate all together from 485 anyway, all we need is filing these two. and 485 can filed when numbers are available.

And also if the FBI name check can be done during or after the i-140 stage as the labor market is already tested and the employer has/had committed to hire the alien (One of the major factor contributing to this is the retrogression ,which can be reduced substantially at the name check stage) . At least the name check can be taken care of while people are waiting for their PD to become current?

vw transporter t5. VW Transporter T5
  • VW Transporter T5

• mbartosik
    09-19 03:52 AM
    first - glad you liked my little skit / comedy show, Arman asked me to write a speech, I don't think that was quite what he had in mind when he asked me to speak :D

That was actually a toned down version of my skit :D I took out many of gags and would have loved to put more in.

I hope that a video will be posted, the crowd reaction was fantastic, at least that's what it sounded like from the stage. I had so many people coming up to me after. I've still not quite come down from it. It was fun to deliver too.

------

I like to idea of legalimmigrationvoice.org
    legalimmigrationvoice.com points here, but I see that
    legalimmigrationvoice.org has this
    "If you are interested to have this website please contact us at registerflyaccount@yahoo.com"
    I hope that was one of us that registered it (not a camper).

On the rally I saw lots of positive reactions, and just one negative reaction, and I think that he could not read or just assumed illegal, he called out "it will never happen". Even if we had signs that said "We are legal" some would still assume that we were undocumented because they would think that we were only claiming not to be criminals since crossing the boarder without presenting oneself for inspection is technically a civil offense I think. If we all wore suits the mistake would have been made less. The undocumented issue is so embedded in the public's minds.

Signs do need to be more brief.

The anonymity of a forum alias is not a good thing I think. Although the aliases are often cute. Some people called and asked if they had to give their names at registration. The boggy man will not get us! Big brother is not watching, remember he can only afford $2 for name check, so he cannot afford prospection glasses. Also it is handy to know people's names.

Yes we are mostly Indian and mostly Indian and Chinese have really bad delays. But it is unhelpful refer to Indians and Chinese joining forces, or this being an Indian org. etc. I put a lot of effort into trying to show my face in places to make the point that we are not just Indians and Chinese.
    (Being a minority Anglo Saxon here I also put a lot of effort into emphasizing dropping country quotas.)

I wore a suit, 3 piece, yes my shirt was sweaty, but that was not caused by the rally it is was my crazy schedule of back to back meetings, and running around logistics organizing. Ironically I rarely wear a suit at work.

Maybe holding a few signs with our job titles would make the point. I think that would have helped reporters pick people out for interviews.

I think that Aman learnt that he needed at least 2 personal assistants on the day.

2011 2011 Vw Transporter T5 vw transporter t5. Vw Transporter T5 Modified.
  • Vw Transporter T5 Modified.

• abc
    12-13 03:36 PM
    I am planning to forget GC and move on with new company.

For new company to file EB2 based on BS + 6 years experience. What kind of experience letter we will need from old company.

AS you know desi companies dont give experience letters, how do people manage to show old experiences and file for EB2 in new company ?

more...

vw transporter t5. Volkswagen Transporter T5
  • Volkswagen Transporter T5

• deafTunes123
    04-25 10:20 AM
    congratulations eb2 june 2003

vw transporter t5. VW TRANSPORTER T5
  • VW TRANSPORTER T5

• Dakota Newfie
    07-03 11:27 AM
    I admit, it seems discriminatory to say you can't get your GC now because you're from this country or that country but these "high volume" countries have created the current back log through their sheer numbers and sometimes multiple applications, not the system. The system is fair to ALL and for some group to say that it isn't fair because all of that group isn't getting what they want is unjust to the rest of us. I knew I would be pounced upon when I submitted my original post and it only proves my point of personal agendas; sometimes I wonder what the "I" in "IV" really stands for? Don't be so arrogant as to believe that your higher education should give you more rights than others - that doesn't fly with me! I am frustrated with this forum because of this arrogance and I may not visit too much longer!

I do have one question for all of you who are in favor of eliminating the per country limit; do you support an eventual road to citizenship for the large group of people who dominate the "other side" of immigration? If you don't, some may think you hipocritical to want the rules changed for yourselves!

more...

vw transporter t5. Volkswagen transporter Styling
  • Volkswagen transporter Styling

• yabadaba
    01-18 03:35 PM
    http://www.nelp.org/docUploads/Fact%20sheet%20formatted%2Epdf

This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.

2010 VW Transporter T5 vw transporter t5. 17.05.2011

• MDix
    01-25 10:45 AM
    Please post Email/Letter content here, I can ask all my friend to send it to their respective Senator....

No more Discussion only ACTION.

Thnaks,
    MDix

more...

vw transporter t5. VW Transporter T5
  • VW Transporter T5

• rustum
    08-21 11:10 AM
    Hi,
    My company filed EAD for me and my wife along with 485 recently. I am on L1 and My wife is on L2. Is is possible to file one more EAD on L2 status. Looks like, we can get EAD on L2 faster than EAD with 485. My company attorney is suggesting me not to file one more EAD because one with 485 is pending with USCIS. Is it ok to file one more with L2? how long it will take to get EAD on 485 and EAD on L2. Any help??

hair Vw Transporter T5 Modified. vw transporter t5. Vw Transporter T5 Modified.
  • Vw Transporter T5 Modified.

• needhelp!
    09-26 11:43 AM
    It needs to be already fixed by now!! Imagine how many have already read this and all the DAMAGE it has already done!
    I am so disappointed. I didn't go all the way to DC for THIS!!
    Please continue to press for the fix.
    I just got a call from Eilene Zimmerman regarding the article and she promised me that she is working on fixing the error soon

more...

vw transporter t5. VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5
  • VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5

• rpulipati
    09-26 10:56 AM
    FYI, this url has subject of "error in the story":

http://money.cnn.com/services/speakup/speakup.html

Thanks

hot Volkswagen Transporter T5 vw transporter t5. Vw Transporter T5 2010 Kombi
  • Vw Transporter T5 2010 Kombi

• superdude
    07-24 12:20 PM
    My lawyer is going to submit the 485 WITHOUT a letter from my current employer. This is going to be a concurrent I-140 and I-485 application (140 and 485 applied together).

I looked at the 485 application form and see that it clearly mentions - page 5, that a letter from the employer is required (mentioning job title, job description and salary). My lawyer still says it is NOT required.

- Are there people who have submitted 485 applications OR who are going to submit the 485 WITHOUT an Employment letter ? Replies/advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance!
    employment letter is not part of initial evidnece per the FAQ issue by USCIS on 07/23/2007. Only signatures and exact fee amounts are part of initial evidence. Sit back and relax now.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

more...

house Vw Transporter T5 For Sale. vw transporter t5. FS OTish VW Transporter T5
  • FS OTish VW Transporter T5

• sroyc
    10-20 02:26 PM
    Since we cannot vote and influence the outcome of the presidential elections in any way, let's focus on what we can influence - legislation related to EB immigration.

I don't think either Obama or McCain will reject relief for EB immigrants stuck in the backlog. The challenge for us is (and has always been) getting such a bill through the House and the Senate. Let's try to figure out how we can do that instead of bickering over something we don't have any control over.

tattoo VW TRANSPORTER T5 vw transporter t5. hair Volkswagen Transporter T5
  • hair Volkswagen Transporter T5

• illinois_alum
    08-02 10:28 PM
    Add CareFirst - Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Legg Meson

All these companies take people on H1 and after an year of year an half they say they have changed policy and they can't file H1. They have big lawyers like M**** and R**** and those lawyers tell employers even if your employee is on 5th year and if you don't file GC (PERM) b4 365 days its alright.... we can send them out and re catpture time and all BS and ultimately employees suffer.... as they r in their 5th or some are in 6th year and are completely screwed up.
    We should think of taking some legal actions...

GC is not a right. The corporations are completely within their rights to decide whether they want to sponsor someone's GC (and of course the big question being can they sponsor by following the due process if qualified citizens or existing perm residents are available for the job)

more...

pictures Volkswagen transporter Styling vw transporter t5. Volkswagen Transporter t5
  • Volkswagen Transporter t5

• ArunAntonio
    04-20 04:04 PM
    I would like to volunteer.

------------------------------------------------
    URGENT
    ------------------------------------------------

We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.

Thanks,

dresses Vw Transporter T5 2010 Kombi vw transporter t5. VW TRANSPORTER VAN T5 2.5 TDI
  • VW TRANSPORTER VAN T5 2.5 TDI

• ingegarcia
    02-15 04:40 PM
    What is the current % of India/China folks in USA now that threaten to affect diversity ? Also how many (% ) from Italy,Ireland,UK etc ?
    Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..

Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.

BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)

more...

makeup VW Transporter T5 vw transporter t5. Vw Transporter T5 For Sale.
  • Vw Transporter T5 For Sale.

• neelu
    01-02 11:35 PM
    Everyone who is doing such excellent job spreading the word about IV on websites:

Please also help the Add ONE Member campaign. Introduce just ONE member to IV, by Jan 31st.

That will go a long way in helping all of us (be it CIR or SKIL or whatever vehicle our provisions ride on).

Please participate and help others participate in the 'Add ONE Member' campaign.

Thank you.
    Neelu

girlfriend hair Volkswagen Transporter T5 vw transporter t5. Vw Transporter T5 For Sale.
  • Vw Transporter T5 For Sale.

• GCBy3000
    07-12 11:32 PM
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.

hairstyles VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5 vw transporter t5. VW T5 Transporter
  • VW T5 Transporter

• paskal
    01-28 11:34 AM
    i hear a lot of complaints from you and i do understand your frustration.
    i also seem to realize that you want a lot and are holding on to anything you might give in return.
    work like lobbying is done in the background- and you seem to know that. it is not the time to send web faxes. last time an update came there was a war here, and there has been an iv newsletter in the new year. unnecessary information provided publicly can backfire on us in the worst way possible. incidentally you are further wrong- lawmaker contacts are taking place and updates are being given- in the state chapters. repeatedly, members have been begged top join a state chapter, or if one does not exist, to help start it. have you joined one? i humbly suggest you do. you may see a lot more action there- and maybe actually do something, rather than constantly whining here that no one is updating you. in our state chapter teleconference an iv core member updated us. subsequently another core member has posted mails on the group with advice and suggestions and resources.
    i hate writing posts like this or even responding to posts like this. please understand that people like me who are trying to get things moving are as frustrated as you are, because we can't get enough support.
    we are not iv core. and they have full time jobs and families. still, they are traveling, contacting lawmakers, helping and updating state chapters and coordinating with lobbyists and friendly organizations, getting prepared for upcoming legislative action.
    if your $20 is dependent on their making more time for you, WITHOUT you making any time for iv except to complain, then maybe it's best in your pocket. you seem to forget, and i have said this before, it's not iv as an organization that will derive any benefit from the money- it is YOU and ME and EVERY OTHER PERSON STUCK IN RETROGRESSION.
    so please help yourself. this is not a free lunch. if your money is so valuable, make time. but do something- add members - and then, your complaints will begin to have some legitimacy in other's eyes. if you are doing all these things already, i apologize- but i doubt it- you would be complaining less once you understood how hard it really is to move people off their butts.
    enough said and thanks for reading.

priya34
    10-12 02:30 PM
    PD Feb 2004
    Category: EB3
    LC cleared: Sep 27th 2007

ronhira
    04-10 10:40 AM
    Time and again I am telling. EB 3 problem is due to 245(i) cases. Once 245(i) primaries are over, their dependent will come into the picture, who are waiting back home. All 245(i) cases have PD before April 2001. For time being, EB3 I or Mexico move beyond April 01 but again retrogress back to the April 01 when cases are accumulate at CP. This is the reason why EB3 I and Mexico is not moving since last many years.
    If some one is not convince with me, request under FOIA
    1. How many cases filed under 245(i) in India, Mexico, and ROW
    2. How many cases filed under I 824 Follow to Join since 2007?

what r u...... y don't u file foia to prove your twisted racist theories.... y r u always attacking mexican immigrants or 245(i)...... 245(i) was a LEGAL provision in the law...... who made that law..... congress....... assuming any merit to u'r racist theory.... y r u faulting the people who filed 245(i)..... y not fault the congress for passing 245(i) & not passing immigration bill....

No comments:

Post a Comment